Thursday, March 24, 2011

I CAN or I CAN'T - you decide!


“Men often become what they believe themselves to be. If I believe I cannot do something, it makes me incapable of doing it. But when I believe I can, then I acquire the ability to do it even if I didn't have it in the beginning.”
Mohandas Gandhi

It's been written that by the time you are seventeen, you've heard “I can't” 150,000 times compared to “I can” only 5,000 times. It's no wonder that most of us are programmed to think so negatively.

Write down 5 limiting beliefs that you have. You can start by writing “I can't.........”
Then, below this, change "I can't" to "I can."

Write it, Say it, Believe it, Feel it, Know it.... I CAN!!!!!

We are all so incredibly powerful!

Peace,

D
The Great Lesson - the movie that transforms

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers